Summary of learning!!

It’s hard to realize we’re almost done with this semester. This was my first class with “Alec,” and I’ve already learnt a lot from him and my classmates. As the course title suggests, “Digital citizenship and media literacy,” I had little prior knowledge of digital media, digital literacy, or digital identity, but this course was really helpful in teaching me about these concepts. Throughout this course, I have learnt a great deal about the digital world and digital technology, as well as a great deal about a variety of websites that are really useful in our daily lives. Furthermore, I collaborated with Amanpreet for the Summary of Learning, and it was a wonderful experience for me to work with you.

Thank you very much everyone for all the tools, websites and articles.

Click the link below to watch the video:  

Lovepreet kaur

2 thoughts on “Summary of learning!!

1. Good job working together and creating a video. Videos are something that I always seem to struggle at, but yours looks good. It really sounds like you enjoyed your time in the course and all of the new things that you learned. These classes are my favourite, as I feel as if I not only learn a ton but the projects and assignments are very real-life oriented.

2. Amanpreet and Lovepreet, thank you for sharing your learning. Both of you were vibrant participants and cheerleaders for the other students in our class. I appreciated your kind comments. It is clear that you enjoyed learning how to utilize a variety of apps and other tool while becoming a part of the learning community. I had not considered using Snapchat games or Instagram as learning tools. It is good that you have reminded us to review privacy policies before using these tools.